RBYC Welcomes You
Welcome to Redondo Beach Yacht Club.
Rich in history and tradition, the Redondo Beach Yacht Club, established in 1961, is one of the oldest yacht clubs in Redondo Beach, CA. Located in beautiful King Harbor Marina, our boaters and water enthusiasts enjoy easy access to the open ocean.
RBYC enjoys a reputation for an extensive racing program, warm hospitality, and great social events in a relaxed atmosphere catering to boaters and non-boaters alike.
Feel free to contact or visit us personally. We would love to hear from you!
* Board of Director's Meeting Zoom 6/14/2020
RBYC is a Private Club and not open to the Public,
In accordance with the State, County and City Mandates;
As of this Date and continuing until May 17th,
*There will be NO Guests allowed in the Club.
*Members are cautioned to be proactive in implementing all the safety procedures and mandates that will keep all of us safe.
* Rear Commodore Kieran is working very hard to keep the clubhouse safe for members and our committmen to help him will keep it safe for all.
* Preparations in the clubhouse are being made to comply with phase 2- -3 guidelines, stay tuned.
* The BOD is doing their best to stay on top of the current info and changes and scheduled to Zoom meet on Sunday, June 14th.
Any updates will be provided in the "HAPPENINGS" as needed.
Members who have any Questions or want to help out please contact the Rear Commodore.
* Please stay safe, We will Get through this!
Congratulations to our RBYC racers who competed in PRYC's "Plastic Classic"
HOT RUM Al Castillon 1st place
JUBILEE - Ken Blight
BLUE HAVEN - Tom Jett