Redondo Beach Yacht Club
RBYC Welcomes You
Welcome to Redondo Beach Yacht Club.
Rich in history and tradition, the Redondo Beach Yacht Club, established in 1961, is one of the oldest yacht clubs in Redondo Beach, CA. Located in beautiful King Harbor Marina, our boaters and water enthusiasts enjoy easy access to the open ocean.
RBYC enjoys a reputation for an extensive racing program, warm hospitality, and great social events in a relaxed atmosphere catering to boaters and non-boaters alike.
Feel free to contact or visit us personally. We would love to hear from you!
* Board of Director's Meeting ZOOM: 11/15/20, 12:noon
General Membership Meeting ZOOM: 11/15/20, 2:00 PM
RBYC is a Private Club and not open to the Public and
In accordance with the State, County and City Mandates
and continuing until further notice:
*There will be NO Guests or visitors allowed in the Club.
*Members are cautioned to be proactive in implementing all the safety procedures and mandates that will keep us all safe.
* Rear Commodore Kieran and Port Captain Mike Mazza are working very hard to keep the clubhouse safe for members and our committment to help them will keep it safe for all of us.
* Preparations in the clubhouse are being made to comply with phase 2- -3 guidelines.
* The BOD is doing their best to stay on top of the current info and will notify us of any changes. Any updates will be provided in the "HAPPENINGS" as needed.
*Members who have any Questions or want to help out please contact the Rear Commodore.
* Please stay safe, We will Get through this!
Family and Friends take Past Commodore Gary Tingstad out on the race course for one more rounding of "A" Mark.